We are now meeting on Sunday mornings at 10.30am. We still have a number of arrangements in place to keep everyone safe - please read the information below before attending.
Track and Trace
If you have the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone, you can scan the QR code on arrival at church. If you are unable to use the app and you would like your attendance at church to be recorded, please speak to one of the stewards.
Attending Church - What to Expect
To make our meetings as safe as possible, we are operating in the light of a risk assessment which reflects all the current government guidance. Church members can read the complete risk assessment on the Tab website (you need to log in first).
How you can help us
• If you have any kind of cold, flu or COVID symptoms, please stay at home and do not attend church.
• We recommend the regular use of lateral flow tests at home as an added reassurance, as they can flag asymptomatic cases. These are freely available from chemists in the town.
How we will help you to be safe
• In line with government advice regarding indoor spaces, we recommend you continue to wear face masks for Sunday services for now.
• We are now able to sing inside, but we will be limiting the number of songs to a maximum of three in the service. We will also limit the service length to one hour.
• We will continue to provide ventilation, hand sanitiser at the entrances, and stewards will be available to help with the arrangements.