The Tab family has been meeting in Lancing in some shape or form for over 90 years and we love our village. We’re praying and working for its blessing and we long for everyone to know Jesus too.
The work began in 1927 through the faithfulness of Louise Wilson, and actively continues today.
We have occupied three buildings over the years, starting in a house on the Lower Brighton Road and then a temporary home by Lancing railway station.
We moved to our current building in North Road in 1937. This building has gone through many changes over the years, but the common link is the people, who share a living relationship with Jesus, and want to make the good news about him known in this village and beyond.
Click the above image for more Tab history